Last updated: March 25, 2021
All eligible courses purchased on Edufulness can be refunded within 7 days of your payment. For whatever reason, If you decide not to complete a course that you have paid for, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
How to request a refund
To request a refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail with order number. At Edufulness, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. We would love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request.
Our 7-day refund policy
- If you purchase a course, you can request a refund within 7 days after your payment. we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
- You must not have completed more than 30% of the course content to be eligible for refund.
Additional reasons for refund denial
Edufulness reserves the right, in sole discretion, to limit or deny any refund request in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a user for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a user.
- Users who have their account banned, reported or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms.
- Users who are under review for a possible violation of our Terms.
You can see the status of your refund request in the orders section of your profile page.
All refunds may be processed within 5-7 working days by our payment partner (Razorpay) after the refund request is approved by us.
For other commonly asked questions regarding refunds visit FAQs page.
Edufulness reserves the right to revise this policy any time without any prior notice.