This course gives the easy understanding of Applications of Operational Amplifiers. This course deals with ANALOG MULTIPLIER AND TIMER of the system , ANALOG TO DIGITAL AND DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS.
At end of the course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate IC and Discrete components, understand manufacturing process of IC and analyze how monolithic components are being developed.
- Identify different configurations of op-amp analyze the parameters of op-amp and observe the frequency response of operational-amplifier.
- Understand & demonstrate different applications based on operational-amplifier.
- Understand analog multiplier and Timer & demonstrate different applications based on it.
- Differentiate A/D and D/A converter, understand their types and analyze their applications.
- Demonstrate the applications of waveform generators, timers and voltage regulators.
- 2. OPERATING MODES OF OP_AMP
- 3 . APPLICATIONS OF OP-AMP
- 4. ACTIVE FILTERS
- 5. Open loop mode operation of OP-AMP
- 6. Problems on OP-AMP
- 7. ADC & DAC ( Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converters )
- 8. 555 TIMER IC